Rice Lake SURVIVOR® OTR Steel Deck
For above ground or pit installs, the SURVIVOR® OTR Steel Deck sets the standard for truck scale design and performance. Tightly spaced wide flange I-beams form the industry’s strongest weighbridge design, weighing as many as 250 trucks per day for 25 years without a trace of weighbridge fatigue.
The OTR Steel Deck Truck Scale offers convenient top access to load cells, and a low profile to minimize steep approaches. Unique self-setting hinge-like connectors make for easy installation and future expansion.
Truck Scale Standard Features
- Top access to load cells and junction box
- 75,000 lb capacity load cells and G-Force™ mount assemblies
- Junction box(es) appropriate for number of load cells utilized
- NTEP-certified, CC #02-003A2
- 100,000 lb Concentrated Load Capacity (CLC)
- 100,000 lb Dual Tandem Axle (DTA)
- Up to 270,000 lb full scale capacity
- Span deflection ratio (1:1100) for legal highway loads
- Three standard widths: 10', 11', and 12' (available up to 14', NTEP-certified)