All floor scales are not created equal. For standard industrial applications, there are many floor scales that can be adequate. When your scale is taking a pounding with frequent use, it needs more steel and cross-welding to withstand the added stresses. In the world of electronic floor scales, the Rice Lake RoughDeck® floor scale is clearly the champion.
The RoughDeck® scale deck can be purchased separately to work with many electronic indicators, or the RoughDeck® Rough-n-Ready System can provide you with a complete floor scale and indicator package. Match the durable design of our 4ft x 4ft RoughDeck floor scale with one of four quality Rice Lake indicators (the IQ Plus 355 is shown here). Each scale and indicator arrives factory calibrated for quick setup. Calibrate and seal the scale for an NTEP approved system. Mount the indicator on a nearby wall or desktop, or use an optional floor stand (which bolts into a concrete floor). The RoughDeck® Rough-n-Ready package is available in 5,000 or 10,000lb capacities.
- TuffSeal™ JB4SS Stainless Steel, NEMA 4X junction box with signal trim card
- NTEP-certified alloy steel, shear beam
- All-inclusive 5-year limited warranty on RoughDeck only
- Heavy-duty industrial design
- Rugged diamond safety treadplate deck
- Rigid structural steel channel frame
- Four adjustable stainless steel SUREFOOT support feet
- Threaded eyebolt holes for easy lifting
- 20 ft SURVIVIOR® EL147HE hostile environment load cell cable with quick disconnect