Rice Lake RL 2100 Bench Scale
There are multitudes of low-end bench scales, but this is not one of them! Rice Lake’s RL 2100 bench scale is an industrial use scale designed for many years of accurate, trouble-free weighing. If you need accuracy and durability in a wet and/or dusty environment, this is a go-to workhorse of a scale. It’s available in 5 x 0.001 up to 50 x 0.01 capacities. Contact Bitterman Scales today for further guidance and current pricing!
The weight display of the RL 2100 bench scale is NEMA 4X (dust and water tight). For especially dusty, corrosive, or wet applications, the mild steel base unit can be upgraded to stainless steel, and the internal load cell can be protected with clam shell encasement.
- NEMA 4X, 304 stainless steel
- Large, bold 0.8" Light Emitting Diode (LED) Display
- Status annunciators: lb, kg, oz, g, negative, motion, center of zero
- One full duplex RS-232 port
- Two digital inputs for remote zero, print, and units
- 12" column, attachment bracket, or tilt stand for table, wall or under counter mounting
- 115 VAC operation, 230 VAC available
- RL1042 aluminum, single point load cell
- Overload and upload stops on scale base
- Stainless steel, tactile feel, piezo zero and units buttons
- Displays units in decimal lb, kg, oz, lb & oz, and grams
- Prevent™ breather vent