Rice Lake 920i® Programmable HMI Indicator Controller
When programming flexibility and customization is key, it’s time to go to the 920i smart diplay. The Rice Lake 920i is widely used in complex batching operations and automated system control.
Rice Lake's well-rounded indicator, controller and weight display selection is led by the impressive and adaptable 920i, delivering more features, more programmability, and more power for your process. The 920i combines performance-driven circuitry, simplified architecture, and customized display features to take your system further. Choose from our universal, panel mount, or wall-mount style.
Up to ten different screens can be programmed to change with any given process, while graphic icons and messages show setpoint and function status. The multi-channel display feature shows the weight on an individual scale or a combination of totalized scales. When used in batching/mixing applications, one 920i is capable of handling multiple scale, flow temperature and pulse. It can control hundreds of I/O setpoints, queuing such things as gates and conveyors. The 920i's complete database capability stores your important data and files.
920i Indicator Standard Features
- Large (4.6" W x 3.4" H, 320 x 240 pixel) back-lit LCD graphical display
- Selectable character sizes from .25" to 1.2"
- 60 configurable operator prompts
- Display up to four scale channels per screen with required legal-for-trade information
- 32 scale accumulators
- Five soft keys with 10 user-defined, 14 preset functions per screen
- 10 programmable display screens
- Millivolt calibration, 5-point linearization and geographical calibration
- NEMA 4X/IP66 stainless steel enclosure
- Selectable A/D measurement rate up to 960/second
- 100 setpoints, 30 configurable setpoint types
- Two slots for option cards
- 1,000-ID truck register for in/out weighing
- 64K user on-board NV RAM
- User programmable 1024K flash memory
- Reflash memory to upgrade firmware
- Power for 16, 350 ohm load cells per A/D board
- 4 communication ports