Intercomp TL6000™ Tension Link Scale
A cost effective solution for processing, monitoring and controlling overhead loads. Cranes, Riggers, Ship Yards, Construction Sites, Surveyors, Inspectors and Utilities demand cost effective, yet technologically advanced, solutions for processing, monitoring and controlling overhead loads.
TL6000™ Tension Link Scales are the crane scale industry standard, delivering unsurpassed accuracy from 500lbs (250kgs) to 500,000lbs (250,000kgs), in a lightweight, compact design.
- Aluminum, stainless steel, or alloy steel construction
- Peak hold feature
- Self-contained display
- Optional wireless or hardwire readouts
- Controls: On/Off, Zero, Tare & Peak Hold
- 1" (25mm) LCD Display
- Environmental Temperature: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
- Physical Overload: 200% of Capacity
- Standard Alkaline or Rechargeable 9-Volt Battery
- Battery Life 50 Hours (Wireless) 800 Hours (Cabled)