Jobs At Bitterman Scales LLCLooking For A Scale Technician Job?
Would you or someone you know make a great Bitterman Scales Scale Technician? We look for talented professionals who have these qualities:
- Integrity; thrives on taking responsibility for their own actions
- Respect; sees other people as made in the image of God and treats them with respect
- Career-minded; the longer you stay in the business the more you have to offer customers
- Inquisitive; loves to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Trained; has a 2-year technical degree (A.A.) or 4-year degree (B.S.) in a related field of study
- Experienced; skilled in (or has strong aptitude for) electronic and mechanical equipment
- Able ; can lift and maneuver 50-lb weights, one in each hand simultaneously and repetitively
- Versatile; enjoys doing something different every day
- Flexible; is able to share on-call duties in order to respond to emergency customer needs
- Safe Driver; CDL license required (or ability and willingness to acquire one)
Does This Sound Like You?
If you’re ready to start or continue a rewarding career in a skilled scale technician job, we would like to hear from you. Bitterman Scales LLC is a family owned scale business servicing central and southeastern Pennsylvania. If you are interested in a scale technician job please complete the form below or email your resume today.